STAY AWAY FROM RACETRONIX

I ordered injectors from these idiots and in paypal payment, requested a shipping service upgrade, providing 3 email addresses and a phone number to accomodate the shipping cost increase. I never heard from them. I emailed the next morning to check on the order and to see about the upgraded shipping and was asked what my problem was. Then, the couldn't give me a tracking number on my original order for 4 days. The shipment only took 4 days.. During the process of trying to get the tracking number, Jack Levinson frequently told me to "fix my email" or "get an email service that works" ... VIA EMAIL. I asked repeatedly for him to cut and paste the tracking information into his next response... Nada. It turns out, that he uses some kind of "tracking system" to email tracking numbers that is blocked by hotmail and yahoo, etc. I don't use those email providers. I gave him five email accounts on different servers, different domains, etc. He couldn't email any of them. Two of the domains I administer myself and do not do any filtering on. We was finally able to provide a tracking number by going to the Canadian Post website and having them send the tracking info to me (which came through fine...)

Second, they shipped 7/8 injectors and refused to overnight the 8th injector. Since they are a matched set, that meant reinstalling my old injectors and doing the process over again. I offered to use my own UPS account to cover the overnight fees and to send a driver to pick it up the next morning. No response.

Third, after waiting 18 hours, they found the 8th injector in the to ship tray and told me they would overnight it via DHL and that I would receive it the next afternoon unless something held it up and I would get it by the following morning, latest.

Today is the next afternoon. The tracking number I have is valid, but shows no pickup yet (remember it was supposed to go out yesterday). I just got off the phone with Jackass. It seems overnight to Racetronix means whenever we damn well feel like it. He knew the part would not reach me today. He knew this because he doesn't have DHL pick up the parts, he gives it to his post man, who then delivers it to Purolator DHL, who then hands it off to Airborne in the US. He says overnight "sometimes" means overnight, but that I am just to picky. It seems most of his customers can stand around waiting for shipment. Oh, I am also "some kind of idiot" for installing my injectors because they could have been damaged during shipping and I'd be out my daily driver. My response was: "That's true, but what kind of idiot ships 7 injectors?" He believes in quality control and customer service...

He says UPS and Fedex are too expensive for him to be competitive in the US (but also claims that 99% of his business is in the US). That could be because he doesn't tell anyone he's in Canada and that every shipment he makes could be delayed indefinitly due to customs, or that his best shipping method is the POST OFFICE.

He claims to be a upfront business man who doesn't play games, yet he doesn't answer his phone (just call 416-756-2383 -- which is a personal phone number listed in his name -- and hit 2 for tech support -- thats they only way to reach him), is very rude to even the most basic emailed questions, tells you he's overnighting something when he isn't, lies about his intentions, etc.

Great guy. I highly recommend him... for a good beating.

Stay away from this ****. There are too many reputable people out there to deal with jerks like this.

ME:

Hello,

I recently purchased a set of injectors (part #17113739FM-8 -- delphi 44lb SUV) and went ahead and paid via paypal.  In the body of the paypal, I asked if expedited shipping was available (at my expense, of course).  If so, I'd be happy to make another paypal payment immediately to cover the cost.  After getting the paypal.autoresponder message, I thought I'd better contact you directly :)

If this is available, please give me a ring at

Jack:

Your tracking info was sent June 23/04 as well as the goods.

The item was sent via Xpress mail as indicated.

This is half the time of expedited ground.

What is your problem?

ME:

Nope, I didn't get the tracking info.  There is no problem -- I just wanted to try to get your attention before they shipped.  That email was just a reiteration of the information that was included in the paypal payment.

Please forward the tracking information to me.

Jack:

On another topic I would like to buy a gas scooter but the CDN gov't is

blocking imports of gas powered scooters .

If I were to buy one from you could I get the motor shipped separately (take

it off)?

ME:

... BTW, I still haven't gotten the tracking email.  If you could cut-n-paste the tracking number and the link into a plain email, I would appreciate it.

Jack:

This person's eBay ID is no longer valid and the email I sent bounced.

How were you shipping the scooters?

ME:

When will I get the tracking info?

Jack:

The tracking info was sent again.

Perhaps you should fix your email or provide another email address.

Me:

I did not receive the tracking info yet again.  I've asked you to simply cut and paste the tracking info into a reply to this email.  Surely that is possible, and if it isn't you need to look into a new system.

Here are multiple email addresses.  Perhaps if you send the tracking number to each one, I might actually receive it. ...

This is the point where he went to CP and sent tracking info from their and his system to all 5 emails. I only got the CP mail, which he told me on the phone was a problem with my email system...

Great guy. I highly recommend him... for a good beating.

Stay away from this ****. There are too many reputable people out there to deal with jerks like this.

thats funny...sorry you met an ASS!

how does he keep talking about a scooter?? dumb ass!

He kept asking me about scooters for 4 days while ignoring the line about sending me the tracking number.

I own a scooter company that used to distribute to Canada and he wanted a deal on one... I should send him an old broken one, by mule train :D

:lol:

He kept asking me about scooters for 4 days while ignoring the line about sending me the tracking number.

I own a scooter company that used to distribute to Canada and he wanted a deal on one...  I should send him an old broken one, by mule train  :D

What kind of scooters do you deal with?

I currently have 2 Bladez/Tanaka Paverunners, 1 Go-Ped custom push scooter, and 1 Go-Ped GSR40 currently in the finishing stages of assembly.

Maybe we can do some business?

56986315.jpg

I don't have a shot of the GSR40 roller yet, Here is what i started with.

51249624.jpg

Here is the custom push scooter before the powdercoater. Should be done tommorrow.

57057119.jpg

Late- Alex

• 1 month later...

Archived