Dodge Dakota R/T

2bfast

Thought id share a few pics of my daily driver. This is my first Mopar and iv had it almost a year now and I can say its been a good little truck. With a drop, roll pan, and few other cosmetic mods I think they are pretty clean little trucks. Although the 5.9 liter 360cid motor def isnt what its cracked up to be, down low its pretty fun. But when it reaches 3500 or above it falls straight on its face. And whats fuel economy? lol Last summer I took it to the track. Smoking the tires off the line I pulled a 15.2

Heres a few pics before the 2/4 drop.

DSC02803.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

Heres all the lowering parts. Shackles and hangers are Beltech, c-notches are custom made, and springs are Spring Tech.

DSC02809.jpg

Heres a vid racing Shaun (kcsilveradoss) last summer. (this was BEFORE his blower install)

Heres another vid racing Amanda (shauns wife) in her 2000 Lightning. Listen to the announcer comment regarding Magnum 360's LOL

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I hated to see her go.. I bought that truck bone stock. I think i stood outside for 10-15 minutes longer after i seen her drive away!! After all the long hours of being in my garage all night installing parts and tweeking things, Its like your so attached to something you put all your time in, just to see it drive away one day and never see it again. But on the other hand my new SS will soon to be Bad Ass!! After winter of course. Got so many plans to accomplish next summer for her. Here's a pic of when i bought the dakota RT. Everything was done to it this summer.rt.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)