New Guy

05_silver_SS

Thanks guys!

68showngo next time you come around let me know!

McMahan I think its the best color to haha. Mainly because my past 3 vehicles have all been black and I wanted something easier to keep clean! It just happened to be that Silver was one of the colors in the SS. Rare but one of them.

By the way can anyone point me in the right direction to find out many 05 AWD Silver SS's were made?

scootertrash19 Thanks. Do you come out the the Airport raceway for races or what? I have a good buddy that races out there so I go out there a lot.

McMahan I think its the best color to haha. Mainly because my past 3 vehicles have all been black and I wanted something easier to keep clean! It just happened to be that Silver was one of the colors in the SS. Rare but one of them.

By the way can anyone point me in the right direction to find out many 05 AWD Silver SS's were made?

seeya.gif Welcome to the site. And from what I gather theres not much info out there on the newer vehicles, as far as how many and what color and what not. I was wandering the same thing for my 06, It would be cool to get that info though. As many people is on this site and devoted to SS's surly between all of us we could come up with it though.

05_silver_SS Some guys in the area there that I know want to hit up the drag strip there sometime in October, not sure yet if I'll make it there then with my truck or if I'll go with my friends Tundra... One of the guys running there has a 500+ hp Lightning and another with a supercharged 600+ horsepower SRT-10 truck.

05_silver_SS Some guys in the area there that I know want to hit up the drag strip there sometime in October, not sure yet if I'll make it there then with my truck or if I'll go with my friends Tundra... One of the guys running there has a 500+ hp Lightning and another with a supercharged 600+ horsepower SRT-10 truck.

which drag strip? SRCA in Great Bend? There is no drag strip here in Garden City. I wish there was tho sigh.gif

which drag strip? SRCA in Great Bend? There is no drag strip here in Garden City. I wish there was tho sigh.gif

I'm not even sure.. lol I just heard my friends talking about it. I've only got 2 1/8 mile strips in the area, a crappy one within 30 minutes and another good one about an hour's drive. For a 1/4 I'd have to go 2-3 hours at least!