Ipod Interface

im looking to put and ipod adapter in my wifes 05 tahoe with bose and factory nav. so far ive found 3 that work. pherifrial, usa spec, and Isimple. just seeing which one you guys are using and how you like them. i think the usa spec is the only one with an aux audio input to add additional devices. so im kind of leaning towards that. lets hear your thoughts guys. thanks gary

I have the Isimple also. Like he said before, its fairly easy to install and works great. You keep your steering wheel controls. The only issue I found was with the ipod Touch. For some reason it doesnt like them. I had to use my classic. My ex liked it so much also that she had me out it in her Silverado.

i had the peripherral , got it from chris fast4popper . worked awesome even got the text to come on the display of the stock hu .

the weird thing though , which made me completely remove it . when i went to load tunes into the pcm i would get an error and high speed would not work . uninstalled the ipod , worked like a charm .