Adam'S Strikes Again

dieselarmy13

So I've had some Brilliant Spray Glaze sitting around for a couple of weeks and I finally found some time to use it. Worked great, but I looked today, and it looks like they quit selling it, but the replacement is supposed to be better. Damn you Adam's Polishes, you are like crack!

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

ya they brought out brilliant glaze now, and if you havent checked the adams site in awhile they have super vrt now instead of the old vrt and they have in and out spray back which is unreal, truck looks awesome to manthumb.gif

That your C10 in the background? The SS looks CLEAN by the way!!

Yeah, that's my divorcinator back there. It's actually a GMC. She just spent a year in outside storage and is looking pretty rough right now, and needs some serious love. I just haven't been driving it that much lately with it being so damn hot outside, so she has been getting neglected. I'm on 67-72 as well>>HERE

Yeah, that's my divorcinator back there. It's actually a GMC. She just spent a year in outside storage and is looking pretty rough right now, and needs some serious love. I just haven't been driving it that much lately with it being so damn hot outside, so she has been getting neglected. I'm on 67-72 as well>>HERE

Yup, seen that build before lol almost wishing I would've done a more simple build on mine, I went way overboard!!