Those with your trucks???

Heldonss

I just wanted to know if the wheels have any weights on the outside??? :crazy: I guess I can always go back and look at the pictures you guys have posted.... :troll:

That idea didn't work....I can't tell by looking at the pictures.

I just picked up my black SS at Hight Chevrolet in Skowhegan, Me. this evening.

WOOHOO! Someone else in Maine that has an SS?!?!?! I am in southern Maine with mine! :) Congratulations to you and make sure to take some pictures for us please! :)

Justin :chevy:

Forest Chevrolet has a black SS with all of the options and they tried all week to sell it to me. I was supposed to pick it up this morning but I found the one in Skowhegan which is just 25 miles from where I live so I bought that one. Forest City put the high pressure to me which I don't like but I wanted the $1000.00 loyalty rebate. Luckily Hight's got one in yesterday morning. I would not recommend Forest City to anyone unless you are really hard up. It is still available but has some miles on it from demoing. My daughter tried it out Monday night.

Forest Chevrolet has a black SS with all of the options and they tried all week to sell it to me. I was supposed to pick it up this morning but I found the one in Skowhegan which is just 25 miles from where I live so I bought that one. Forest City put the high pressure to me which I don't like but I wanted the $1000.00 loyalty rebate. Luckily Hight's got one in yesterday morning. I would not recommend Forest City to anyone unless you are really hard up. It is still available but has some miles on it from demoing. My daughter tried it out Monday night.

Yup....They called me when it came in last Saturday. I have been driving by there nightly to see if they put it on the lot so I could snap a picture of it with mine besided it. :cool: They have not yet though.... Sorry to hear about you unfortunate luck with them. I try not to say anything negative about anyone even when it is true. I can add one positive note though, there service department really is pretty cool. How do you like your SS so far?!?!?!

Justin :chevy:

Archived