24" U2-55 Rims/Tires F/S Or Trade

kammi10

i just got these end of may / early june and they have between 3-4k miles on them.. looking to downsize and go to a set of 22 inch SS or TBSS replica's i do a bit to much towing and could use the extra bit of tire for ride comfort..

they are 24x10

30mm offset

295/35/24 kuhmo tires

3 of them are in perfect condition and one has some very minor rash. not noticable until your about 2 ft away.

like i said i either want to sell them outright or trade for a set of 22 inch TBSS or SS replica's in either chrome or Gloss black.

i have around 23xx into these so i think 1800 is a fair price to start with considering they have hardly any miles on them.

here's a few pictures of them on my truck

000_0471.jpg

000_0455.jpg

000_0453.jpg

000_0451.jpg

[i have a brand new set of Chrome 20's that are on my 2010 Sierra Denali if you are interested in a trade..

I am looking for some 24's..

Bill

not really to sure i would like the look of those wheels on my truck.. if i was to trade it would be for 22's only tho i already have one set of 20's

• 2 weeks later...
<br />looking just to sell them now and not trade. i want to sell my truck now so these would not work on what i want next<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I would be interested in them or in the 20s you run foor winter ! I am really looking for a set of factory 20s!