Street Scene Vs Oem Ss Bumper Cover

I'm curious if anyone has comparison photos of trucks with the street scene and oem front bumper covers?

I want to swap to one of the covers, and I know the street scene one is made more for trucks without cladding (I dont want to run the cladding).

Just wanted to see what the difference in sizes were if possible.

Thanks

Edited by Deuce426 (see edit history)

here it is ...the only bummer with this one is that if u plan on putting grills in they arent a very good fit i had to do some grindin to get the lower center piece in, but def. a plus in the fact its super easy to install, no brackets and its one piece but the oem one look the best imo

Looks good 3and8. Always liked the looks of your truck (really makes me wish my truck was white at times).

Bruiser are you running the street scene cover?

Does anyone have any side profile shots of the trucks? Looking to see more of the difference in lines with the bumper cover and rocker panel between the two bumper covers. If I was going to run the cladding, hands down I would go with the OEM bumper cover, but I'm just curious how the Street Scene fits that line instead, especially without the cladding.

MidnightRidr has a StreetScenes front cover; search for pics, I know he's posted a bunch. FWIW, he wants to change to the OEM cover, and said that he was turned-off by the quality of the StreetScenes front cover, the fit & finish was not as good as he hoped when he bought it.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

i went with the street scene bumper, did a lot of modding on it to get it to fit nice, also will be moving up to 305/50/22 tires, the work I did on the cover will keep the tires from rubbing. I also like its being one piece

here are a few pics

100_0296.jpg

100_0548.jpg

Hmm such a tough call... The oem always has the oem quality to it, but the street scene when put on with time given for fitment looks just as good, and does not look as bulky (lets face it the bumpers on these trucks are already huge and protrude tons).

I'm with you on that, go OEM, for a good fit out the box

I also had to build 4 Ssteel brackets for the Sscene bumper here is a shot of one

100_0379.jpg

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...