Killed An Impala 94-96 Model, Ss?

anaya83

can our trucks stock beat the impala ss of those years?? nice looking car, well anyways a kill is a kill rolleyes.gif

one night on my way home from the track i played with one on the freeway and he could not hang at all... that was before i installed the supercharger....basically just a tune and lt's

• 4 months later...

Most LT Imps are beat down by now, but I'm here to tell you, my '96 will Rick Roll the truck from 100+. Out of the hole, the truck will work them a bit, as they're undergeared. Rest assurred, those land yachts cover some ground on the big end, 150+ is no sweat.

Most LT Imps are beat down by now, but I'm here to tell you, my '96 will Rick Roll the truck from 100+. Out of the hole, the truck will work them a bit, as they're undergeared. Rest assurred, those land yachts cover some ground on the big end, 150+ is no sweat.

I have 95 Caprice 9C1 Police Pursuit Package. They're LT1s, 4L60'd and 3:08 geared so off the line our trucks will get em but from a 65 roll they'll keep up w our trucks. At 65 mine downshifts into 2nd and holds until 85-90 and will stay in 3rd until 115-120 or so. Top speed I did in mine was 135 one day in OD. The 9C1 PCM is tuned w a top speed limiter of 151mph. Might of been a clone, they're are so many out there.

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)