Worlds Fastes Ss For Sale

BlackySS13

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straight from the Ebay ad....

Up for auction is my 2003 Silverado SS. I have been the sole owner of this car since driving it off the lot. The truck has been my baby. I've always had the required service and have taken care of her. The truck has a clear title and has never been in an accident. When I bought a different truck I decided to modify the SS. I've enjoyed the SS but my wife and I are planning on having our 3rd child, with that it's time for the SS to find a new home

Yes, the engine bay needs some re-wiring. That's the one thing I never got around to. And yea, if it was straight black it might appeal to a broader range of people. I don't have to sell my truck, the money would be nice, but I don't need it. I just don't have to time like i used to.

I'm surprised at some of the comments though. It's easy to criticize just looking at a pic, come take a ride in my truck and you would feel differently.

Yes, the engine bay needs some re-wiring. That's the one thing I never got around to. And yea, if it was straight black it might appeal to a broader range of people. I don't have to sell my truck, the money would be nice, but I don't need it. I just don't have to time like i used to.

I'm surprised at some of the comments though. It's easy to criticize just looking at a pic, come take a ride in my truck and you would feel differently.

sick truck :pepsicheer: good luck on the sale

• 3 weeks later...