Truck Got Keyed Wendesday Night

built04SS

woke up thursday morning around 730 to see someon had keyed the shit out of my 03 ss and busted the front windshild out of it..... so i took it to the insurance company and they cut me a check for $7200 the whole truck has to be repainted from front to back. it is arrival blue right now thinking about going arrival blue up top and a dark gunmetal grey from the body line at the top of the door down with an bright orange pin stripe seperating it. just would like to know what some people would think about the color choice thanks........

Man that sucks that someone has to be a punk and cost you time and money for their ignorance.

I am glad I live in a good town and neighborhood.

Although I do watch out of my windows at night with the lights off waiting for someone to mess with my property with a bat next to the door and my shoes on.

On the other hand now you get a new paint job, which the colors and style you are thinking about is exactually what I was wanting to do to mine too.

I think it would look bad ass with color matched stock wheels too.

If I were you I would get a good alarm with a proximity sensor so that after you get the new paint the POS (s) will have a better chance of getting caught when they see the new paint on it and try it again.

I am glad I live in a good town and neighborhood.

Although I do watch out of my windows at night with the lights off waiting for someone to mess with my property with a bat next to the door and my shoes on.

Amen to that, I live in a nice neighborhood but the little snot kids do shit. Nothing like infra red cameras equipped with night vision to catch those pos' thumb.gif (the truck is garaged with multiple gadgets that will cause bodily harm. Someone was messing with my fence. They dont anymore. crackup.gif

As far as a paint job, I believe a quality paint job will cost 10 grand at least. Sorry to hear about those turds getting your truck.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Amen to that, I live in a nice neighborhood but the little snot kids do shit. Nothing like infra red cameras equipped with night vision to catch those pos' thumb.gif Someone was messing with my fence. They dont anymore. crackup.gif

As far as a paint job, I believe a quality paint job will cost 10 grand at least. Sorry to hear about those turds getting your truck.

man bro sorry to hear that i had my 06 ss scratched and egg after that everyone who walked by was a ****in target lol but look at it as a positive now u can put 2 tone on the ride hahahah **** those hatters they're just jealous they cant afford one of these beasts

post-15539-128477091342_thumb.jpg

post-15539-128477093031_thumb.jpg

man that sucks to hear...mine was keyed a while back but the assholes only keyed the passenger side door and front fender. it sucked but i kinda wish they would have worked over the whole truck so i could have gotten a new paint job. still a shitty thing for anyone to do to someone elses property. good luck with the new paint and post up some pics when you get it done!

man that sucks to hear...mine was keyed a while back but the assholes only keyed the passenger side door and front fender. it sucked but i kinda wish they would have worked over the whole truck so i could have gotten a new paint job. still a shitty thing for anyone to do to someone elses property. good luck with the new paint and post up some pics when you get it done!

the messed up part is i live on 300 acres of private property and nobody lives out ther but family so im kinda woundering who do something like that thats family

the messed up part is i live on 300 acres of private property and nobody lives out ther but family so im kinda woundering who do something like that thats family

Wow that's a definite kick in the butt when it's family! :( I hope you get down to the bottom of it. Depending on your state laws, if you do figure it out, your insurance carrier can attempt to recover the $ they paid along with your deductible from that person. However, proving it to the insurance carrier is going to be really difficult without a verbal admission directly to your adjuster.

Good luck!