Hello Everyone

tintman2004ss

HI PEOPLE MY NAME IS JOSH ROBERSON AND I AM FROM JONESBORO ARKANSAS ABOUT 45 MIN OR SO AWAY FROM MEMPHIS ,TN I OWN A WINDOW TINTING SHOP THERE I JUST PURCHASED A 2004 BLUE SILVERADO SS AWD LOVE IT ..IT HAD A VOLANT INTAKE, FLEX-LITE ELEC FANS,AND HP TUNERS OH AND A 150 SHOT OF GAS. I HAD A 1997 EXTENDED CAB 2 WHEEL DRIVE LOADED CHEVROLET THAT I HAD ALL FIXED UP BUT MY BUDDY TOTALED IT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SO ANOTHER FRIEND HAD THE SS AND WAS WANTING TO GET RID OF IT I HAD MY DOUBTS AT FIRST BECAUSE I BROKE MY NECK AND BACK IN THE WRECK SO TOLD HIM NO AT FIRST SO I LOST THE VOLANT AND FANS SO BASICALLY STOCK JUST A MOTOR TUNE AND NITROUS TUNE SO I STILL HAVE THE BOTTLE GUESS THAT'S GOOD FOR NOW HAVE TO GET TO WORK LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO EVERYONE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK!

Sorry to hear about your wreck, Ive done permanent damage to my neck and spine similar to you, surgery is too dangerous in my situation (my head was wedged between the dashboard and windshield with the airbag wrapped around my head).

Welcome to the SS club! Those Arrival Blue's are the most rare color, you got a gem!

• 2 weeks later...