Trying To Figure Out Who Bought My Old Truck

Turbocoop

I want to find the person who bought my truck cause I still have a key for the snugtop tonneau to give them. I figured they would know about this site since they knew enough about SSS's to buy a badass one, but I havent seen it in the new member section yet. If anyone runs across a blacked out SS in the eastern NC area PM me. It was sold at a stealership in Wilmington NC (a ripoff scam artist dealership who sold me a messed up car BTW)

Here she is:

truckII016.jpg

truckII017.jpg

oh yeah it had stock taillights on it when I traded it in

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh I have been on the lookout for your truck. Just got my intimidator. I'm on lejeune so of your around that throw me a wave.

I think I saw you the other day, youre the only Intimidator Ive seen since I got here 5 months ago. Ill wave next time I see ya- I drive a gray Acura TL right now. I wish I never got rid of the truck this acura has been a nightmare

I think I saw you the other day, youre the only Intimidator Ive seen since I got here 5 months ago. Ill wave next time I see ya- I drive a gray Acura TL right now. I wish I never got rid of the truck this acura has been a nightmare

I was going to get an Acura TSX loaded but got a ford edge instead.. I hear that Acura are expensive to fix.

I was going to get an Acura TSX loaded but got a ford edge instead.. I hear that Acura are expensive to fix.

its not too bad, no more expensive than any other domestic car. If I wasnt a mechanic I would be screwed though cause the tranny went out the 2nd week I had it, luckily I fixed it myself.