Beat My Dad'S 03 Ss!

Mike Frey

so my dad went to the lake with his truck... well some crazy dogs scratched up his front bumper pretty bad.. so my friend takes his truck friday mornin to school so he can start taking off the front bumper to fix it for my dad. so we decided to do a 30 roll. 3 honks boom we took off and i pulled 1.5 trucks on him... we did that 2 more times and the same result.. so afterschool i wanted to see what my truck did against it off the line. i knew i would get killed cuz im rear wheel drive and i spin like crazy off the line. we both take off and i spin for atleast a good 40-60 ft. then hook and my friend in the ss is about 2-3 trucks ahead. at about 75 i started catching him and at 95 i blew past him and keep pulling. end result was about 2 trucks when he shut off at 102 and i was still going. we did another from a dig. i didnt spin as bad and passed him really quick and just kept on pulling.. so all in all im pretty satisfied with my truck its just a reg cab 5.3 with black bear tune exaust, and hole in stock airbox. what u think i would run if i could hook at the track?

Thanks, Mike