New Guy, New Truck :D

Not able to view the link, says I'm not allowed to view member profiles? I assume I have to hit 10 posts or something first then eh?

Should I get HID's for the High Beams as well? I was looking at just LED bulbs for that.

I would get lows and fogs.. It takes a few for the HIDS to warm up.. Also just post around to get 10 post and contact him.. Its not a link just his name.. So type it in the members form and email him

Brought her out to the track last friday night, only did 2 runs because it was so effin busy, but ran a 15.97! not bad for a stock AWD truck I presume eh?

It was my first time ever drag racing and **** me is it ever fun, cant wait till street legals starts up again next year!

I was wondering what our trucks would run up here. We're fairly high up in elevation aren't we?

I just looked it up were about 2400 feet about sea level. I'm not sure but I think you should be pulling better numbers than that:-(

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

I was wondering what our trucks would run up here. We're fairly high up in elevation aren't we?

I just looked it up were about 2400 feet about sea level. I'm not sure but I think you should be pulling better numbers than that:-(

Even with it being AWD and bone stock? It was also my first time drag racing ever, If I did more runs I'm sure it would've been a little better.

I have a KNN CAI now so if my truck is done getting detailed on saturday or early sunday I will probably take her to the last street legal this sunday and see what it runs with it now.

• 2 weeks later...