P2A04 Code

renaldo99

My check engine light came on and it was giving me this code p0157 code for bank2 sensor2 oxygen sensor so i took it in to a performance shop that did all my work and they delete it off but a week later P2A04 code came on and went away after a couple hrs without driving it and that was a month ago.. But it came back on yesterday and it hasnt gone away... whats going on?

Both of those are codes that should have been removed from your tune when your tuner adjusted for your cat delete......

P2A04 HO2S Performance Bank 2 Sensor 2

P0157 HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

i had the same thing and my codes were deleted and it went on and of a few diff. times and i havent seen it for a while

Im so annoyed by this i bet u were too..... So i started up my truck this morning and the light was on an i started pulling out of the driveway and the light went off lol

well i knew once i posted on here my cel would come on and sure enough on my way home from work i punched it a few times and i looked down and there it was.....not sure what code its throwin but im pretty sure i have a good idea ill check tomorrow

Thats some bad luck man, i bet its gonna happen to me too lol.... When mine turned back on i was messing around with this SilveradoHD that was trying to race me an i was punching it, so im thinking it turns on when we beat on our trucks or something...

Is your SS a everyday driver???