Gm-Trucks.Com / Silveradoss.Com Sema 2010 Las Vegas Meet Up

Mervz

• Admin

It's that time of year again! SEMA is just around the corner and there's no better place to party than Las Vegas.

Josh and I will be in town for the show and we're going to organize a night out for anyone who would like to join us. Even if you're not going to SEMA but live in the area, we'd love to have you come along!

Depending on what works best for those who can make it, we'll probably aim for the evening of Thursday, November 4th, or Friday, November 5th.

Most likely we'll....

1- Go out and get dinner at a buffet (A group of us ate at the Rio last year)

2- Head out for one hell of a night drinking and gambling

So, who's in?! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Where's Zippy.. Does he still live in Vegas?

Zippy just moved to Arizona 2 weeks ago.

He's not sure yet if he'll be able to make SEMA again this year (as I went last year WITHOUT HIM) and the 6 hr drive won't work for meeting up on a weekday.

Once he finds out I'll make sure he lets you all know pepsicheer.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Thank you so much for the update! I hope we can see him but understand if it's too much of a hassle.

Zippy just moved to Arizona 2 weeks ago.

He's not sure yet if he'll be able to make SEMA again this year (as I went last year WITHOUT HIM) and the 6 hr drive won't work for meeting up on a weekday.

Once he finds out I'll make sure he lets you all know pepsicheer.gif

• Admin

Oh, and one more thing.

If you are interested in meeting up with Josh and I (and a few folks from GM-Trucks.com), please send me a private message with your name and a cell phone number I can use to get in contact with you.

If you use happen to use BlackBerry messenger, please also feel free to include your PIN. Thanks!