Sss Stock Wheels But In 22" (Not Chrome)?

What's a good estimate for something like that??? Anyone?

Depends on the shop... when I had my stock TBSS wheels shot it was $500... but that was also hook up pricing at a shop where I knew the guys and I had them do EXACT colormatch to the body w/ primer, and multiple coats of base and clear.

I'd imagine spending anywhere from $500-$700 wouldn't be out of the question. Also mine might have been slightly more b/c they had to dismount the tires, strip and sand the wheels, paint, then remount new tires.

Since you're thinking of buying them new maybe there will be some savings since they won't have to be unmounted.... hard to say. I'd just start calling around.

Only reason I went paint over PC is the fact that they couldn't get a PC that would match the truck exactly... just didn't have the same gloss or depth as paint so I went that route instead.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

thanks for the info and advice.....Which way would be easier/cheaper.......buying the flat black 22s or the chrome 22s??? I was thinkin of buying the flat black ones and having those panted since they are kinda stripped already, etc. opposed to the chrome ones. I think the chrome would be more work..true or false?