Stuff For Sale

hottelboy

stock stuff here exhaust manifolds 83k on them,air box 40k,cats 83k , hood (arival blue)

pm me an offer i realy dont know what any of its worth if anyone has anything to trade for id be interested im always looking for new stuff for the ss

also if anyone has a roll pan they may want to trade for let me know im thinking of selling bumper for rollpan

A.R.E bed cover for sale as well im going for a new look fiberglass in great shape

stock exhaust and tip

stock maf sensor

stock air box complete

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

stock stuff here exhaust manifolds 83k on them,air box 40k,cats 83k , hood (arival blue)

pm me an offer i realy dont know what any of its worth if anyone has anything to trade for id be interested im always looking for new stuff for the ss

also if anyone has a roll pan they may want to trade for let me know im thinking of selling bumper for rollpan

A.R.E bed cover for sale as well im going for a new look fiberglass in great shape

stock exhaust and tip

stock maf sensor

stock air box complete

UPDATED

how about some prices then maybe youll sell something no pictures either plus whats the bed cover look like?is there 83 k on the bed cover?

ive got make an offer because i dont now what these are worth pm me your number and ill send all the pics you would like thanks.

also i assume the cover has been on around 80k it looks good has small knicks but nothing bad the set screw was drove out cosmetically ugly on the inside but works fine alittle touch up paint you wouldnt notice