Good Replacement Fuel Pump?

I've been searching a lot and can't seem to find any topics on fuel pumps. Mine went out this weekend and I need a good replacement fuel pump. The Chevy dealer wants $496.34 and they're out of their mind! I found one at Summit for $333. I was just curious what a good replacement fuel pump would be. I am open to suggestions.

Here is the Airtex pump Summit sells: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATX-E3609M/?rtype=10

Edited by 05_silver_SS (see edit history)

EASY! Call Magnusson Performance, ask for the same in-tank Walbro-255 pump kit that comes in their Radix kits; part number #31-12-00-026 aka "In-Tank Pump Assembly" - list is $133 plus shipping. Comes with the pump, high pressure hose, clamps, etc and you just follow the instructions given in their online Radix kit installation manual. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

PS - another option, is to find a freshly wrecked '05 - '07 truck, Tahoe, Avalance, etc that has decent mileage on it and buy the pump module (complete drop-in assembly) for $50.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)