My New Tips And Decal

codyruane

Here is a pic of my new tips. I just got my new Dynomax X Flo muffler installed with dual pipes. The tips are dual angle cut chrome. The muffler sounds awesome! It is deep and mellow at idle but at WOT, holy crap! There is virtually no annoying resonance at highway speed in the cab. Also have the new Wheatley decal on the window which I am proud to represent a great product! I am always up for some suggestions on how to make the truck look better and stand out. Thanks all.

post-20974-128578406153_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of my new tips. I just got my new Dynomax X Flo muffler installed with dual pipes. The tips are dual angle cut chrome. The muffler sounds awesome! It is deep and mellow at idle but at WOT, holy crap! There is virtually no annoying resonance at highway speed in the cab. Also have the new Wheatley decal on the window which I am proud to represent a great product! I am always up for some suggestions on how to make the truck look better and stand out. Thanks all.

post-20974-128578406153_thumb.jpg

looks good thumb.gif

Got the same muffler and can't complain on bit

I did what everyone recommended and listened to the various brands on YouTube. I thought this one sounded the best by far on the SS and do not regret the purchase. I am very pleased.

I did what everyone recommended and listened to the various brands on YouTube. I thought this one sounded the best by far on the SS and do not regret the purchase. I am very pleased.

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the tips?? I want to do something similar on my exhaust but I don't know if I should buy them online or at a local shop

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the tips?? I want to do something similar on my exhaust but I don't know if I should buy them online or at a local shop

I ended up getting the tips at $65 each at the local shop. The shop claimed that they were $120 each but were willing to deal. If they were $120 each locally I would definately buy online. $65 + each is comparable to online pricing. No harm to ask locally and see if they will match or deal with you at cost if you hire them to do the work.