Adding Xm Radio

Here is "everything"

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/OEM-Chevy-Silverado-XM-Satellite-Radio-Upgrade-Kit-P11950C3860.aspx

The radio though, I think your going to have to find a "unlocked" one because they connect to your vehicles VIN for security reasons. I debated on doing the "factory" upgrade in my truck, going to the LUX radio with Nav, etc. I just ended up doing a nice Alpine 7" IXA-407 for 400 bucks and another 200 for install and PAC adaptors. There is a co tss-radio.com that sells the adaptors for if your truck does have the XM antenna on the roof it'll allow you to use it for Sirius (which is the future). What sucks about radios these days is they're not cheap, gotta buy the adaptors for the Bose, adaptors for the steering wheel controls, satellite radio, iPod adaptors, etc. Good luck with whatever route you take

Here is "everything"

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/OEM-Chevy-Silverado-XM-Satellite-Radio-Upgrade-Kit-P11950C3860.aspx

The radio though, I think your going to have to find a "unlocked" one because they connect to your vehicles VIN for security reasons. I debated on doing the "factory" upgrade in my truck, going to the LUX radio with Nav, etc. I just ended up doing a nice Alpine 7" IXA-407 for 400 bucks and another 200 for install and PAC adaptors. There is a co tss-radio.com that sells the adaptors for if your truck does have the XM antenna on the roof it'll allow you to use it for Sirius (which is the future). What sucks about radios these days is they're not cheap, gotta buy the adaptors for the Bose, adaptors for the steering wheel controls, satellite radio, iPod adaptors, etc. Good luck with whatever route you take

If I had the matching radio could the dealership unlock both?