1/8 Mile New Pb

ANGRYGREG

Good times! Looks like a mid-high 11's in the 1/4 with those 1/8 times. I ran 7.7 at Irwindale in my brothers 2010 Camaro and when I went to Fontana I ran a 7.9 1/8 and 12.1 1/4. With a small shot I managed a 11.7 in the 1/4 with a 7.6 1/8. I have always ran about 2 tenths slower 1/8 mile times in Fontana as compared to Irwindale.

My best in the Silverado at Irwindale is a 8.2 so far. I ran that last time out there with Phillip and Reynaldo and ran the same three times back to back to back.

good run man congrats on the new personal best , im almost ready so we can run fingersx.gif

I will pull a couple plug wires out to make it fair for you Phillip...

:yellow_loser: :yellow_loser: :yellow_loser: :yellow_loser:

Sounds like a challenge to me, lol. j/k

If Phillip can install my nitrous I would run you 150 shot vs 150 shot.

Good times! Looks like a mid-high 11's in the 1/4 with those 1/8 times. I ran 7.7 at Irwindale in my brothers 2010 Camaro and when I went to Fontana I ran a 7.9 1/8 and 12.1 1/4. With a small shot I managed a 11.7 in the 1/4 with a 7.6 1/8. I have always ran about 2 tenths slower 1/8 mile times in Fontana as compared to Irwindale.

My best in the Silverado at Irwindale is a 8.2 so far. I ran that last time out there with Phillip and Reynaldo and ran the same three times back to back to back.

:yellow_loser: :yellow_loser: :yellow_loser: :yellow_loser:

Sounds like a challenge to me, lol. j/k

If Phillip can install my nitrous I would run you 150 shot vs 150 shot.

sup man you call me from 10 different numbers lol let me know man when you want to meet me uppepsicheer.gif