2008 Intimidator Ss What Are They Thinking?

BlueAKSSS

It was likely the previous owner that "upgraded" it with the badges, note the exhaust. I find this kind of thing hilarious. Here is one my wife found in a parking lot.

imposter6.jpg

imposter55jpg.jpg

This is an even bigger fail, beacuse I think those are TBSS badges not SSS, yellow_loser.gif some people, lol

This is an even bigger fail, beacuse I think those are TBSS badges not SSS, yellow_loser.gif some people, lol

This goes on with all SS vehicles. People with a base model want to "impress" people and slap on a badge. I'm not sure about the SSS but our tbss's are different than a base model ltz. Rear bumper, no roof rack, front bumper, 20" wheels instead of 17" wheels, and a completely different "stance" than the reg tbss. Posers make me laugh! But ......Yes, those are TBSS Badges!

IMG_0008.jpg

this doesn't suprise me, I had a saleslady at a local dealership tell me that someone traded in an 07 SS Avalanche. She wanted to know what the difference was between an SS and a regular Avalanche. She didn't believe me at first when I told her that there was no SS Avalanche. When I listed the SS vehicles that Chev produced in 07 and gave some of the specs. she just said, Oh...and then she walked off. It's sad that some of these people either have no idea, or have no morals and are trying to pitch something that is a lie.