Dont Diss A Ss

smokey1369

So today about 9:30 i drove my wife and daughter to the grocery store in my way home some LOSER wanted to show off and started to kinda race me. we got to a red light and my wife says "let him go" i pushed the traction button and sat str8 up wait n for a green light then she says "is this were i stay quiet and hold on tight !" I said YUP red light turns green and its on floored it pedal to the metal man the trucks were haulin ass. it took me about 4sec to leave him about 4to5 car gap HAHAaaayellow_loser.gif oh yea it was only a regular Silverado trien to diss my baby SS . i slowed down and let hit go by. My daughter was giggling ans saying that was funny lol shes only 3.

I realize it was irresponsible but it maid my day

anytime my daughter rides in my truck she tells me to drive faster daddy! its funny. i dont see anything wrong with a little stoplight racing with the family. its not like you were doing over a 100mph or anything like that.

anytime my daughter rides in my truck she tells me to drive faster daddy! its funny. i dont see anything wrong with a little stoplight racing with the family. its not like you were doing over a 100mph or anything like that.

Ditto nice kill

i dont see anything wrong with a little stoplight racing with the family. its not like you were doing over a 100mph or anything like that.

I could not disagree with a statement more...Seriously its ok to put your family and kids in harms way?

Has to be the stupidist f'n comment I've read on here in a long time...

But ooh let me guess...nothing is going to happen..it never does...let me tell you all something..I have had friends die from harmless street racing.

Keep it at the track

I could not disagree with a statement more...Seriously its ok to put your family and kids in harms way?

Has to be the stupidist f'n comment I've read on here in a long time...

But ooh let me guess...nothing is going to happen..it never does...let me tell you all something..I have had friends die from harmless street racing.

Keep it at the track

I totally agree, keep it at the track, when my daughter is in the truck with me I usually go a couple miles under the speed limit, you never know what might happen.

so your telling me a spirited run to 50-60mph is putting my family in danger? good thing everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i'll continue entertain my daughter per your guidence. thanks

You my friend are a moron..Your right...racing on a street is in no way shape or form dangerous..because people dont pull out in front of you, people never lose control, etc.. and the fact you are willing to put your daughter in that situation says alot about you..I have a daughter and would never even consider it...It is one thing to put yourself in danger but it is totally different to endanger someone else especially your kids

You my friend are a moron..Your right...racing on a street is in no way shape or form dangerous..because people dont pull out in front of you, people never lose control, etc.. and the fact you are willing to put your daughter in that situation says alot about you..I have a daughter and would never even consider it...It is one thing to put yourself in danger but it is totally different to endanger someone else especially your kids

THIS

Keep it at the truck, end of story.

I am permantley injured because of someones damn recklessness and I cannot say what I wish I could do that driver. 10 years later and I am still being diagnosed with head/neck and spine injuries, you dont want that trust me. Or do you? I goes days without sleep because I can barely lay my head on a pillow.

Until you know someone that it has happend to, or yourself (car accident, death, loss of limb because you "had to floor it to have fun") you will never understand. Listen to these people, and keep it at the track.

I"ve had so many honda ricers, other trucks want to run me and I always say bring it to the track, lets make a day to show up and they never go. I will never race again after the accident I was in (I was a passenger).

so your telling me a spirited run to 50-60mph is putting my family in danger? good thing everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i'll continue entertain my daughter per your guidence. thanks

its STREETRACING, its ILLEGAL, and it should be kept on the track! NO EXCUSES

you guys crack me up. #1-never said i STREET RACE with my family in the car. #2- what difference does it make how fast you get up to the speed limit. #3- calling people morons without knowing them or jumping to conclusions and misinterpreting a statement is pretty funny. thanks for your concern guys. i simply stated what my daughter says when we're driving my truck. i drive 5mph over the speed limit going with the flow of traffic. i guess im acting wreck less and endangering the lives of everyone on the road. calm the fk down. im sure you've never done anything similar. we are all adults and have to answer for our actions. so to prevent further argument i ensure you i dont endanger the lives of anyone riding with me, i get my fun at my local track regularly. have a good night guys. gary

you guys crack me up. #1-never said i STREET RACE with my family in the car. #2- what difference does it make how fast you get up to the speed limit. #3- calling people morons without knowing them or jumping to conclusions and misinterpreting a statement is pretty funny. thanks for your concern guys. i simply stated what my daughter says when we're driving my truck. i drive 5mph over the speed limit going with the flow of traffic. i guess im acting wreck less and endangering the lives of everyone on the road. calm the fk down. im sure you've never done anything similar. we are all adults and have to answer for our actions. so to prevent further argument i ensure you i dont endanger the lives of anyone riding with me, i get my fun at my local track regularly. have a good night guys. gary

IN your post above you clearly say its ok to do some street racing (light to light)...so where are we wrong? If your telling everyone there is nothing wrong with it (in your opinion) then why don't you do it?

because i feel everyone has the right to make their own decisions. if someone whats to get to the speed limit in the shortest time possible so be it. just because i dont have a problem with it doesnt mean i have to do it. i can honestly say ive never even raced anyone in my truck other than at the track. my job requires me to get invovled in everyone else's business, so when offorded the opprertunity i let people do as they please just as i like to do.