Did I See Your SSS in Seattle Area

I CORNER

Gents & Ladies,

I just spent 2 weeks on vacation in the Seattle Area with the Wife & Daughter. Beautiful area! Coming from Florida, I loved the broad range of scenery!

Mount Rainier (when will she follow Mount St. Helens?)

Cape Flagherty (most north-western point of continental USA)

I was wondering if I spotted your your black SSS trucks and had a couple of questions. Both were very clean considering the dust that I picked up on the rental car (Buick :sick: )

I saw a black 03 or 04 SSS driving in the Renton Area next to I-405 on 6/19/2004 and was wondering if it belonged to anyone on this site? If so what is the deal with this street sign next to the "Fun Spot" near the highway?

Is street racing allowed during certain hours or what?

I saw a black 03 or 04 SSS parked at Soquamie Falls (pardon spelling) East of Seattle on Sunday 6/20/04. Was it any of yours? I wished that I could have brought mine, but 4000 miles was a bit too much.

Also what is the deal with the double/trailer type dump trucks. I have never seen anything like them and they were all over the place.

At any rate, we had a great 2 weeks. It is no wonder the overall health is good in the Seattle area. You have to hike 2 miles and go up 500ft to see anything!

Rick R

Rick I live in Olympia 40 miles south of Seattle, make sure you tell everyone that it rains all the time up here we don't want anyone else moving up here. Glad you had a good time. I was in Vegas most of the time you were here, 104-110 temp was too much.

Clay

Clay,

Getting croweded? Yeah, I noticed that I5 and some of I405 were completely packed most of the day up there, unbelievable. In 1992, while in Seattle on business with Boeing, they were complaining about the Californian invasion and I can see the results now. I saw alot of California plates up there, so they must still be coming.

Between you and me, it only rained for 20 minutes 1 night out near Mt. Rainier. It did not rain on us the rest of the trip. That would never happen in Florida.

Rick R

I live in Eastern side of washington, currently in Michigan. Washington is the best state out there! Okay, Maybe I am a little biased.

I'm from good ol Pasco, Washington. Unfortunately, My Camaro SS and Silverado SS are back home and I'm in Midland Michigan!

Washington is great, its got Beaches, Puget sound, Rainforests, Dry Hot Forests, Mountains, Basin Deserts, steppe, Huge Rivers, I could go on for days!

Scott :crazy:

Rick I live in Olympia 40 miles south of Seattle, make sure you tell everyone that it rains all the time up here we don't want anyone else moving up here. Glad you had a good time. I was in Vegas most of the time you were here, 104-110 temp was too much.

Clay

I assume you're in the Chehalis/Centralia Area! Yes 100 degree days in the sound are horrible. Where as they are commonplace on the right side of the state!

Archived