Window Delete

1BAD2K

Its always fun finding something like this. Inside the garage none the less. My apartment has a hallway in front of the garages with crummy doors and locks that you can slide your card in to open. Well that all changed after i found this. State farm wanted to rewrap the steering wheel and have a local glass company install a window. I made syre that didnt happen and just had the chevy dealer install oem GM glass and a new steering wheel. There are a couple small cuts on the seat but Im in the process of getting them to put on a new GM seat skin. I also had the new autopage RS1100 installed. Anyways, all i have to say is the c*cksuckers better hope I never find you :fingersx:

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

did they jack anything?

Nothing except all of my papers in my console. It was just random stuff like receipts and junk. I signed up with lifelock identity theft protection just in case lol.

wow that really sucks. sorry to hear. glad insuranse is taking care of it and with good oem stuff

Well that was a battle in itself lol. I didnt want them to let the dealer use any cheap or aftermarket parts.

:( Sorry to see this; I had a very close call, almost exactly the same situation. The apartments here in DFW are suffering a rash of garage breakins via the hallway doors, and I thwarted a breakin because when my GF moved in we stacked a (literal!) ton of her stuff against the back of the breezeway door, and the thieves got the lock jimmied but the door could not be opened more than a couple inches because of the baracade behind it. That was totally unplanned, many of my neighbors had stuff stolen and it's still happening here, the property owner just issued a $10K reward. :sigh: F'n thieves. Keep your insurance well-paid, the problem is only going to get worse with this economy heading the direction it is...

Mr. P.