Default Fs: 4L80E 4Wd - Almost Brand New

Time2Kill

I bought this 4L80E awhile ago for a engine build that never took off. It's a 2004 4L80E 4WD with 11 miles on it. It was pulled from a brand new truck. Absolutely nothing wrong with the transmission. It's been sitting inside my shop since I purchased it.

I also have an input gear for a NVG-149 transfer case to adapt the NVG-149 to the 4L80E transmission. I also have brand new driveshafts for the swap as well and can help with information regarding swapping to a 4L80E in the SS trucks.

SOLD

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

I bought this 4L80E awhile ago for a engine build that never took off. It's a 2004 4L80E 4WD with 11 miles on it. It was pulled from a brand new truck. Absolutely nothing wrong with the transmission. It's been sitting inside my shop since I purchased it.

Asking $950 + shipping.

I also have an input gear for a NVG-149 transfer case to adapt the NVG-149 to the 4L80E transmission. I also have brand new driveshafts for the swap as well and can help with information regarding swapping to a 4L80E in the SS trucks.

Just pulled broke 4L65e out, last night. How much for all swap parts? Sent a pm....THANKS