Code Help?!?!

RICE EATER

my wifes 6.0 1500 hd crew sierra had a few codes

P0101 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Performance (Immature)

P0137 - HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

P0151 - HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

P0157 - HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

what would cause this ..now im assuming all the o2 and the mass air flow arnt bad...

the truck has a volant cold air..and a gibbson catback..im assuming it was never retuned and the tune isnt right..well i no its not right because when i was scannin i saw alot of kr..some times 6 to 8 of kr but maybe thats just from crappy gas..but thats another subject

Hey man I had a few of those same codes(MAF & 1 HO2 codes). It turned out that my Volant air filter & MAF sensor were dirty. I cleaned the Air filter with the Volant cleaning kit, the MAF sensor with MAF cleaner (you can find at O'reilly's or Autozone, just becareful NOT to get the resistors or other circuitry too soaked) That cleared all of my codes including my HO2 code. Overall, I'm glad I asked for help on a post here on SIlveradoSS.com cause it saved me money. I was gonna buy a new OEM MAF (89.99) and new O2 sensors (39.99ea). Oh and I only have 2 O2 sensors which my truck is now tuned to recognize. I have a Wheatley tune... Hope this helps and resolves your problem!

ok thats what i figured was going on...anything work better then the other to clean it with? brake clean..starter fluid..etc

No brake cleaner. The stuff is so harsh, it will most likely "melt" the plastic. Use only a good electrical contact cleaner or better yet a designated MAF cleaner. The designated MAF cleaner (I use CRC brand) will not leave a residue nor harm any rubber or plastic.

Back in the day before the MAF cleaner was available, many shops just used standard 70% IPA. Good luck

Oh, and Jtmarine02...please give me your source for primary O2 sensors at $40.00 each! That is the best price ever. I am sure they are for the secondary O2's. I am glad you truck is running good and you could share your experiences.

No brake cleaner. The stuff is so harsh, it will most likely "melt" the plastic. Use only a good electrical contact cleaner or better yet a designated MAF cleaner. The designated MAF cleaner (I use CRC brand) will not leave a residue nor harm any rubber or plastic.

Back in the day before the MAF cleaner was available, many shops just used standard 70% IPA. Good luck

Oh, and Jtmarine02...please give me your source for primary O2 sensors at $40.00 each! That is the best price ever. I am sure they are for the secondary O2's. I am glad you truck is running good and you could share your experiences.

Hey man I have an uncle who works at Autozone and a cousin who works at O'reilly (his son) they argue about who's the better franchise, makes me laugh. So they hook me up with part pricing! If one doesnt have the part in stock the other one prides that they have it in their store! lol They give me the same pricing they get after their employee discount. As for sharing my experiences, well if I have the time I'll post things up. I do work, go to college, and have a newborn baby not to mention a wife...

I hate that crap...if autozone does not stock it, why whould the other place?? gets me so pissed that they dont have a tie rod end for a saturn...So I like to use the independent shop in my area, and guess what they have it, and its a moog part /Rant

glad you got it!