Learned How To Fiberglass By Myself

catdaddy300

well this is what me and my friaend did the last like 4 days of my leave home...... niether one of us knew what we were doing but we didnt do that bad of a job

problem

post-14949-128702992686_thumb.jpg

we first put this stuff called fiber wire (i think) its like fabric and fiberglass mixed to get it into one piece instead of having to hold it together like a puzzle

post-14949-128703014837_thumb.jpg

then we started the rasining

post-14949-12870300597_thumb.jpg

post-14949-128703010993_thumb.jpg

post-14949-12870301939_thumb.jpg

after like 3 or more coats and some serious sanding, we/I got the final product.......i aint going to lie i was impresed i didnt do that bad of a job i even previously bought replacement parts for the bike

post-14949-128703025959_thumb.jpg

post-14949-128703030514_thumb.jpg

yeah i learned to get a lift kit for the bike so the big girls can ride and get ratchet straps so they stay on....... it fell over in the bed of my truck the day i got it and made me wreck my chevy

is the truck ok?

and by the way, you put the kickstand in the poor dogs water bowl lol

Yeah I didn't use a kit I just did it from what people said and what we thought was right, and that dog can have a nice day..... And the truck don't look pretty anymore but once I do my insurance claim In a year when I get back my chevy is going to be kinda a big deal