New Job

zippy

I got a new job in Arizona at ADS. I will have alot more time with only working 5 days a week and less stuff for the wife to schedule me to do (not in Vegas anymore). I'm planning to be on here everyday again now that I have internet. All pm's and stuff will be handled in the next day or two. Any questions from ya'll?

Congrats on the new Job! pepsicheer.gif

-Hey I've got a question I called you about those L92 heads I'm putting on that LQ9 a couple weeks ago, you recommened a cam, I think it was the Comp LSR, 273LR HR12 with 223/231 duration and .610/.617 lift on a 112 LSA I believe?

EDIT: I ordered it.....hope it was a good choice!

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Congrats on the new job Zippy. thumb.gif Does this mean you're not living in Vegas anymore?

He moved to Chandler, AZ at the beginning of the month. I just joined him this week. We'll miss Vegas but the job here is MUCH better cheers.gif

I must add Zippy should've waited until Monday to post the "any questions" part.....FYI we'll be finishing up the move this weekend with the 8+ hr drive each way with the U-haul and it is very unlikely that he will have internet access to respond to any questions/PM's until Sunday evening. After that I imagine he'll be back on here every day like he used to smile.gif

Your about 5min from me, welcome to the area and to bad you didn't mention moving sooner. Could of got ya a hell of a deal on a Penske Truck. Hopefully I will see you guys around, there are some pretty cool joints around here to eat and grab a drink.