Have You Guys Seen This One Yet

funceca88

There's a couple ideas which are really cool. And I love boom wagons, but the audio buildout in the rear is just flat-out garish IMO. I like the reworked hood, very unique. The late-model Tahoe headlights are cool too, I can see the work required; it's a shame they did not go the last step and replace the yellow reflectors with clear lenses, that woulda been a great detail. I just love how they molded-in the tailgate, rollpan, and side cladding - fabulous, I think it's the best part of the truck. The bottom sill lines looks like they were a total PITA to do, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it'll probably grow on me. I can see why it took 6-years!

Mr. P. :)

Well the interior and engine compartment are definitely not for me. I like the tahoe headlights and love the hood. I couldn't even imagine the work that truck required! He'll definitely win a lot of show awards with it for sure. Gotta give him props cause it definitely took a lot of work, time, and money.