Just Got Me Some Stock Ss 20'S!

90zxdriver

I just picked up some stock SSS 20's today so I can finally get rid of the ghetto chrome wheels the previous owner put on it.

I thought I read or saw pics of SS logo stickers or decals that fit over the Chevy logo on the center caps. Does anybody have any info on this?

I thought I read or saw pics of SS logo stickers or decals that fit over the Chevy logo on the center caps. Does anybody have any info on this?

Congrats, gotta love the stock wheels, I've got two sets for mine Summer Set/Winter Set. I'd be curious about the getting some SS logo's for the center caps as well.

The ride the stock wheels give vs. the aftermarket chrome wheels is night and day. I think the chrome ones were just cheep wheels and not very true. I had them balanced twice and they would be ok for about a week then I would start to get a shimmy. Not bad by any means but definitely noticeable. The truck rides so smooth now.

That alone makes the stockers win over the chrome ones!