New Here From Toronto Canada

Hello everyone, was reading an article today on another site and silveradoss.com was mentioned. So i came over read a few threads and thought what a cool site this place is.

I don't have an ss Silverado, what i have is an 06 crew Z71 4by sb, with a 5.3 in it.

I just bought it this past summer, it's completely stock for now but i do have plan's for it, such as brake upgrade, new wheels, tires and a supercharger. But all in good time.

Anyway gotta get back to reading some more thread's around here.

FinallySS === Pics ahhhh ya i'll work on that, not anything special just a stock 06 CCSB Z71 5.3 4WD

stormchaser-- ya western canada is pretty nice, i assume your talking about the mountains in British Columbia, I have been from coast to coast, and travelled down to NYS and Penn. a few times, really liked it down there as my wife aunt was born and raised in NYC but now lives here. Also have family in rodchester but haven't seen then in years.

Again thanks for the great welcome from the members on this site.

stormchaser-- ya western canada is pretty nice, i assume your talking about the mountains in British Columbia, I have been from coast to coast, and travelled down to NYS and Penn. a few times, really liked it down there as my wife aunt was born and raised in NYC but now lives here. Also have family in rodchester but haven't seen then in years.

I drove the Yukon, BC, Alberta, & Saskatchewan. Both the Yukon and BC were amazing!

Here is my favorite picture of the YUKON.

IMG_1348.jpg