Went to the Ford dealer today!

rdss

I went to look at the Cobra's today. Right now I am haggling with the used car manager for the price of my trade in. I refuse to go upside down on it when the new body style will be out shortly. I am still planning on going with red even though black looks sweet. Well, I guess in the next week I might not be an SSS owner if the price is right in the Cobra. :thumbs:

Hey, I saw the video where the Cobra beat the ZO6, as long as I have about 3 or 4 motors setting around and plenty of N2O I should be fine. :lol: I am really only looking, if I was going to trade the SS it would be fore a Cobra, but, I got bored today and thought I would mess with a salesman and sharpen my skills for future purchases. Its not official going to happen, but like I said, if the deal is sweet enough, I might just have to do it.

Hey, I saw the video where the Cobra beat the ZO6, as long as I have about 3 or 4 motors setting around and plenty of N2O I should be fine. :lol: I am really only looking, if I was going to trade the SS it would be fore a Cobra, but, I got bored today and thought I would mess with a salesman and sharpen my skills for future purchases. Its not official going to happen, but like I said, if the deal is sweet enough, I might just have to do it.

That was a 99 Cobra though.. The 03's & O4's have a much stronger bottem end

Thats right, they are using the iron block now. I had forgotten about that, thanks MN C5. It is almost midnight now and I am having trouble sleeping with the big decision going threw my head. I am a die hard Mustang fan, I have already owned a 65 coupe and an 89 LX 5.0 hatch, the Cobra would be the iceing on the cake. But, I also have my SS, which is the second Silverado I have owned and I love these trucks also. I guess it will just end up coming down to the trade in amount and the insurance on the Cobra.

Come on Ryan, you cant set there and tell me the Cobra isnt a bad a@# car. And, I thought you where supposed to be out on the boat with hot chicks all weekend?

ford-04-mustang-006.jpg

ford-04-mustang-007.jpg

sure.... the cobras a great looking FORD..... that is if you don't mind looking like the 1,000 other guys you'll see driving mustangs EVERYDAY!!! :nonod:

sorry bro.... the mustang (even the cobra) just looks BOOOOORING! :sleep:

Archived