Noise?

I have an 03 ss and the speaker looking thing above your head when sitting in the drivers seat makes a noise when my pickup is cold after starting then when it warms up goes away but its driving me nuts anyone else had this problem???

Hang on, I gotta go out to my truck... don't know what you're talking about dunno.gif .

Ok, I literally went out to my truck and I honestly have no idea what you're refering to. Pics? Unless someone else can hook you up. g/l tho, nothing worse than an annoying noise that ya can't track down. Ok, well there are things worse, but it still sucks patriot.gif

Its about the size of a quater or 50cent piece when you sit in the driver seat and lokk up and to the left it looks like a mini speaker that's where the noise is coming from anyone else have this problem??? I think its for the blue tooth or maybe onstar but I don't have onstar

It is a little fan that sucks in air from the cab to measure the current in-cab temperature; it is part of the automatic climate control. Mine was making a little noise too, and I gently hit it with a blast of compressed air and it's been fine ever since, I think it inhaled dust into the bearing of the fan motor. In the GM parts catalog I think it is called an 'aspirator'.

Mr. P. :)