Good Day...Sort Of

Okay so today I went out to apply for a couple jobs and the first job I went to, drove to his place to check it out to see what I would be doing and talked to the guy in charge. He asked me a few question about my experience and I filled out a background criminal form and stuff, and right after I left, I didn't get no more than 2 miles from his place and he calls me and offered me the job. So I took it. Well after that I had to drive to the other side of town in New Richmond Wisconsin to apply at a temp agency. I had an appointment to be there at 2pm, but I showed up there early at around 1:30pm. Anyway so I went there, filled out all the paper work and forms and all. Took about an hour to do, then right when I left the temp agency, they called me and offered me a job as well and I took it. So in one day, I went out to two places, applied for jobs and got offered the jobs right away in that day. What are the odds of this happening? I mean seriously...I know this is probably just a stupid thing to post up on here and tell everyone about, but it was kind of nice. Only thing that made my day not so good is...well a girl that I miss very much and dearly. But anyway, just wanted to share this with you all. If anyone wants to say anything, feel free and please be descrete and nice.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

You know what good for you man. We all have days we dread an hate, but having a few like the one you had makes it all worth it. I'm unemployed myself so the feeling of having both jobs hire you that day is an incredible feeling an accomplishment. Congrats!cheers.gif

Hey all, okay so if you are at all wondering, I was offered a job to work at someones private house, he does his own wood business making things for companies and what not, I am not sure and don't know all fo the details, but he offered me a job to work for him and so I took it. It's a part time job though because I applied at MPS Staffing here in wisconsin, there is an office located around my area near by, and after filling out all of the paper work and stuff, i left the office and MPS Staffing called me on my cell phone and offered me a job right away. I didn't get 1 mile down the road from there office and they offered me a job. So I got in at a place called SMC working 12 hour shifts on days making $10 an hour. It's good, and the schedual is work 2 days on, then get 3 days off, then work 2 days on, then 2 days off, then 3 days on, 2 days off and so on. Most of you should know how that goes, but anyway, so I got in there working full time as a temp though. So it's temporary full time, until after I been there for 3 months and unless SMC sees my work ethic and decides they want to hire me on full time through them, then I'll be in, but for now I'm a temp working full time at SMC. So it works out well. Now only thing that I got going through my mind is not screwing this job up and doing well at work to keep it. I show good work ethic so far. I feel good about getting two jobs, but there is a big part of me missing inside, and it sucks, and it hurts. But I wanted to let you all know and see what you all think. Hey if this job thing goes well for me and I work here long enough, I may just be able to go look for a 2006 Silverado SS Intimidator sometime this winter and probably take out a loan to buy one...except you know, with a good down payment that I save up for to get the loan to buy the truck, but yea...maybe. I'm praying that I can make this happen because it would mean a lot to me if it does. I got my old truck up for sale still and no one really looking at it or wanting to buy it, so I'm just still going to try to sell it. Well anyone, let me know what you think

Hey everyone, so the jobs are going good so far. Even though I just started them. I have good intensions to keep these jobs for a long time and not mess up this time. Keeping these jobs is very important to me because I like to be able to go out and do things and go buy things and stuff when I want it. Like parts for my car or parts for my quad. By the way I race ATVs and I am currently building my quad for ATV Motocross racing for next summer. Maybe I'll be able to get it put back together in one piece in the next couple months and be able to show you all some pictures. Anyway, just trying to keep this alive.