Last Call Mi Guys, Its Cold!

ok, I know the last invite sucked...it was $60, and thats too much. SO I am going to say next wednesday, friday rain day lets meet at milan.

Wednesday October 27

Rain Day October 29th

and the final day of this year:

Nov 13th

They might throw one more in if it stays nice out...

What time does it start? Sounds like fun. :driving: It'll be nice to run when it's not 90 degrees with 90% humidity for a change. Barring rain, I'll be there around 6:15.

Right now MSN is showing a 50% chance of showers for the 27th. :banghead: But then, we all know how acurate the forecasters are. :crackup:

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

I'll try to make this---sounds like fun!

One other option for some of you more adventurous souls. A bunch of us are planning to go to Ubly dragway this Saturday from noon to 6. It is the last day they're open I believe and the weather is supposed to be nice as of today. We'll see if the forecast changes between now and then. I like it because the track usually works very well and it's a nice drive. Usually can get as many runs as you want too. Hope to see you out there. I have the blue Silverado SS and I'm tall.

http://main.theublyd...id=47&Itemid=59

Edited by slowfive0 (see edit history)

I'll try to make this---sounds like fun!

One other option for some of you more adventurous souls. A bunch of us are planning to go to Ubly dragway this Saturday from noon to 6. It is the last day they're open I believe and the weather is supposed to be nice as of today. We'll see if the forecast changes between now and then. I like it because the track usually works very well and it's a nice drive. Usually can get as many runs as you want too. Hope to see you out there. I have the blue Silverado SS and I'm tall.

http://main.theublyd...id=47&Itemid=59

I'd love to go to this, but with my luck I'd break something and it's pretty far.

slowfive0- you seriously get that mpg with your truck. I average 10 or 11 and the best I've gotten is 13.5 grandma driving her.

Edited by finallyss (see edit history)

I'd love to go to this, but with my luck I'd break something and it's pretty far.

slowfive0- you seriously get that mpg with your truck. I average 10 or 11 and the best I've gotten is 13.5 grandma driving her.

I understand. We always figure out a way if aomething happens (trailer, etc) but i know wbat u mean...i.e. trans lol!

The 17 was actually on the way home from ubly last week (60 mph) for most of trip and then 70 for last 5-10 miles. The 15 was the next couple of days driving back and forth to work and the store etc. In reality i was geting closer to 15.5 during that time but traffic was lighter (weekend and evenings). The key was not too many stops and being able to go 40 or faster for a while. Below that mu converter isn't locked. In rush hour traffic where i'm sitting for 10 mins at a time the mileage does drop off. We have construction around the corner here where i take my kids to football and i've been idling the truck for 10 mins at a time dropping off kids, plus a lot of wot test hits lately too. Mileage has dropped to the 13's with all of that lol! Depends what ur definition of city is. For reference i was getting in the 10's before fixing my exhaust (plugged cat) and the tune.

Edit, I'm out sorry. Hope you guys have a good time and if you decide to go out next month, please post up. Thanks.

Well Ubly got rained out so count me in for Wednesday. Hope it doesn't rain - LOL!!!

Edited by slowfive0 (see edit history)