U7193 Predator Wot Shift Pressure

Dave04SS

I have a diablosport U7193 for my 04 SSS.. It has an option for part throttle shift firmness (+25/-25psi) and a WOT shift firmness (+25/-25psi).. if i want very firm shifts should i raise them all to max? or is that +25 psi too high and cause damage?

I have a diablosport U7193 for my 04 SSS.. It has an option for part throttle shift firmness (+25/-25psi) and a WOT shift firmness (+25/-25psi).. if i want very firm shifts should i raise them all to max? or is that +25 psi too high and cause damage?

Eh, the Diablo is fine depending on what's done to her. I'm still using a 7193 for my tune too and with the SC toodbanana.gif

Depends on the milage of the truck, but for part throttle, I'd say max out shift speed and pressure and adj as needed, but WOT, ramp it up slowly... maybe 3% at a time.

Also, make sure your LTFT's are dialed in.

I agree get a custom tune, turning up pressure on your shift points no bueno.......Long time ago I had a local guy tune my truck, he turned up the pressure on the shift points and blew up my plastic accumilator piston and the tranny blew up. Not worth it .......IMHO. I have a Zippy tune and love it.

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)

Like everyone said get a real tune and ditch the diablo you could ruin a tranny really easy if you dont know what your doing with that handheld. Depending on mileage if you turn the pressure up to high you could risk internal damage or leaking seals, I say just leave it to a good tuner!