Updated Pics!

funceca88

i sold my wheels like five moths ago for a number of reasons. First i think they made the truck look DELICATE LOL.Second. they where a pain in the ass to keep clean, and it was time for new tires wich would run me up to 800$ (ouch).

so i sold them to a co-worker and also got his stock W/T wheels too, i sanded them and painted them and their holding up great!!

i also used some of that money to buy a 68 mustang my grandfather wanted to get rid of, its a good project and well worth the money ( i will have pictures up soon).

anyways before i bore here are the pics

post-13274-128786878307_thumb.jpg

post-13274-128786880365_thumb.jpg

post-13274-128786882258_thumb.jpg

theyre stock 17 W/T wheels

post-13274-128786889311_thumb.jpg

a nice touch i think

post-13274-128786894172_thumb.jpg

post-13274-128786904227_thumb.jpg

some extra light

post-13274-128786924775_thumb.jpg

i think the black wheels help it look much better than the 22's ever did, but that maybe just mehappy.gif .

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

truck looks good man, the stocks make it looks lower actually, or did u have a drop on it already???

oh and get rid of those ugly ass tail light covers, they looks terrible and really are messing up the flow on the rear. smoke ur tails if u want some black on them...

-Rob

truck looks good man, the stocks make it looks lower actually, or did u have a drop on it already???

oh and get rid of those ugly ass tail light covers, they looks terrible and really are messing up the flow on the rear. smoke ur tails if u want some black on them...

-Rob

havent lowered it yet, i was actually taking the covers of a while back ago but some of the glue did not want to com off, i may just get LED

havent lowered it yet, i was actually taking the covers of a while back ago but some of the glue did not want to com off, i may just get LED

oh ok, guess its just cuz the tires arent as tall. anyways some of the glue didnt come off??? did u try to clean it off with a solvent??? there stuff that breaks down that type of stuff without messing up ur lights, try looking into that...

-Rob

oh ok, guess its just cuz the tires arent as tall. anyways some of the glue didnt come off??? did u try to clean it off with a solvent??? there stuff that breaks down that type of stuff without messing up ur lights, try looking into that...

-Rob

no i did but the stuuf was to hard to get off, anyways i got some 3m adhesive remover that might work, ori may just put them in the oven for a little while

no i did but the stuuf was to hard to get off, anyways i got some 3m adhesive remover that might work, ori may just put them in the oven for a little while

hhhmmm, idk about putting them in the oven. that might heat them a bit much, i mean if uneed to pop them open completely but not just the heat the faces up. try a heat gun so u can aim the heat directly...

-Rob