No More Ss !

DirtySSouth

post-931-12879311966_thumb.jpgHey everyone....I have been on this site about as long as ANYONE....I dropped in from time to time over the years, but I originally started my first POST back when I was a proud owner of a 2003 Silverado SS...One of the first ones in texas, in highschool at that, joining the site to meet some of you fine people. Well I recently traded in my 2007 Silverado SS for a new Vehicle...I hope you guys are not too hard on me...I think it is a suitable replacement....I got a New black on black Cadillac CTS-V with a 6.2 Liter Supercharged motor...it is SSSTUPID fast...I love it ! U guys tell me what you think !

Jonathon K

LCPL United States Marine Corps

Camp Lejeune, NC

Combat Logistics Regiment 2

General Support Motor Transport Battallion

badass man.. im in college station and i think im 1 of 3 sss. theres a black one completely stock, a red one that is grossly done. it has "purple" tails, flowcrapper exhaust and chrome crap everywhere. u still in cs?

badass man.. im in college station and i think im 1 of 3 sss. theres a black one completely stock, a red one that is grossly done. it has "purple" tails, flowcrapper exhaust and chrome crap everywhere. u still in cs?

Nah man I'm not in college station anymore I'm in jacksonville nc at camp lejeune. Marine corps base.....my little brother is in college station still and he's got a single cab short bed toyota tundra with a supercharger that run.s 12s haha stay clear of him he gets off on rompin on sss just cus his big brother had one......