Q-Logic Sub Boxes?

Hey Guys,

I was thinking about getting a sub box from Q-logic. Its the type that fits under the rear seat.

The one that I'm looking at is preloaded with a pair of Kicker VT 10's. Has anyone here used a box like this?

How did it sound ? Where did you install your amp?

Any help would be very much appreciated. thumb.gif

Thanks,

Brian

I have never used one of those particular boxes but I have used 2 different styles and I have a good piece of advice for you; Make sure your subs point down into the floor! I went from an up-firing box to a down-firing box and the difference is unbelievable! Since I am selling my truck, I will sell you my downfiring box if you would like. $50 plus shipping. Holds 2 shallow mount 12s........ I can include those if you want too. Send me a PM

I have never used one of those particular boxes but I have used 2 different styles and I have a good piece of advice for you; Make sure your subs point down into the floor! I went from an up-firing box to a down-firing box and the difference is unbelievable! Since I am selling my truck, I will sell you my downfiring box if you would like. $50 plus shipping. Holds 2 shallow mount 12s........ I can include those if you want too. Send me a PM

Thanks for the offer on the box. I'm thinking I might get the one with the 10's in it. I already have an amp, but I'm not sure where to mount it.

Thats a very sharp truck you have. Good luck with the sale! thumb.gif

I must agree with the downward firing box. I had one with 2 10" subs that sounded awesome. But the truck got busted into and they stole the entire system. The insurance replaced everything but gave me an upward firing box...it sounds okay...but not like it used to sound. And the only thing that changed in the system setup was the box.