Raced A Lightning

super88

I was coming home from picking up my son from my dads, I was with my bro and my son in the back seat. So we saw a Lightning getting on the highway before us and of course my little bro is like catch him up. So thats what I do. So when Im next to him we honk and i take off but the Lightning doesnt. So when I slowed down the Lightning steps on it and Im like calm on man. So then we do it one more time and were off( going about 50pmh) I end up getting him by almost a truck length! I was so pumped!!! **** Lightnings

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got one too about a week ago on the freeway their not that fast, that guys mods were intake, full exhaust (headers, catback) , and tune our runs were from 70- 110 we would take off at the same time but the faster we went the more distance i would put on him at 110 i put about 3.5 + cars we did the same race three times with the same out come. when i exited the guy exited too talked to him for a bit he was coo he liked my truck because it looked stock and did expected to get beat by a stock lookin sss .:dbanana:

Edited by caddy03pimpin (see edit history)

i got one too about a week ago on the freeway their not that fast, that guys mods were intake, full exhaust (headers, catback) , and tune our runs were from 70- 110 we would take off at the same time but the faster we went the more distance i would put on him at 110 i put about 3.5 + cars we did the same race three times with the same out come. when i exited the guy exited too talked to him for a bit he was coo he liked my truck because it looked stock and did expected to get beat by a stock lookin sss .:dbanana:

Nice

my bad guys.. I have exhaust and k&n air filter thats it.. people for some reason do not believe when I say I have raced lightnings and won. I have beat three over all( got pulled over on ove of the races) and lost to two but not bad. I love my truck so much!

my bad guys.. I have exhaust and k&n air filter thats it.. people for some reason do not believe when I say I have raced lightnings and won. I have beat three over all( got pulled over on ove of the races) and lost to two but not bad. I love my truck so much!

:icon_bs:

I do remember when I bought my truck a couple of guys got in it and told that it felt faster than their SS's.. I did buy it used so who knows what it has.. I dont care want anyone say SS all the way and FORD:M16: