Raced A Lightning

super88

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i obviously got under your skin and that was the idea. You posted how many times today on this thread kc? You are a little baby.

Sorry I forgot the :jester: on my last post.

And because you forgot the jester I'm supposed to magically know you are joking? Or maybe you just got put in your place and now you are backpeddling...I've seen it in your threads before. And I guess I posted enough in this thread today to get your blood pumping huh? You call me a baby, when you are the one calling names and cannot play nice with others. Everyone was having a good time in here 'til you showed up trying to be tough. Why don't you go back to riding Caddy's nuts or go ride your little skateboard. :yellow_loser:

And because you forgot the jester I'm supposed to magically know you are joking? Or maybe you just got put in your place and now you are backpeddling...I've seen it in your threads before. And I guess I posted enough in this thread today to get your blood pumping huh? You call me a baby, when you are the one calling names and cannot play nice with others. Everyone was having a good time in here 'til you showed up trying to be tough. Why don't you go back to riding Caddy's nuts or go ride your little skateboard. :yellow_loser:

I didn't forget the jester. That should have been obvious. I am just trying to have fun too. Just doing it my way, not picking on some new member. Phillip has done a lot more for the people on this forum then you ever will, like installing people's superchargers, putting in motors, lowering their rides. If I see some of the pictures from the nationals I am sure I will be able to pick you out, you will be the one holding 2BFAST's hand right?

This forum needs some action. I glad we could give everyone some good reading. You sure did put me in my place. Now I know better. :D