Raced A Lightning

super88

Pretty clever how you left a lot out in that last post but it is still all there for everyone to read. You were the one who started this tough guy shit with that "I am gonna kick you in the dick" comment. You are still a little baby with one ugly ass paint job.....lol

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty clever how you left a lot out in that last post but it is still all there for everyone to read. You were the one who started this tough guy shit with that "I am gonna kick you in the dick" comment. You are still a little baby with one ugly ass paint job.....lol

Pretty sure that you called everyone gay first? Then he jokingly said he was gonna kick you in the the dick.....but whatever you say boss

The kick you in the dick comment was followed by a :jester: , as in, I was kidding. If you look through my post history 98% of the stuff I post is in jest, the other 2% is when I know the answer to a question somebody is answering. As a former 10 year master tech for General Motors, I can assure you my knowledge is sound. Just ask Kevinthegreat, i diagnosed a dead short over the phone from 200 miles away Sunday without ever touching a vehicle. As for your "desk" job, I got tired of turning wrenches for money and got away from it when i saw an opportunity, something those of us with college educations can do when said opportunites arise. A wise man once told me, "work smarter, not harder". I don't go home dirty, I don't keep long work hours, and I don't worry about what I'm gonna do when I can no longer lift and impact gun to make a paycheck. What do you have to fall back on, your winning personality?

The kick you in the dick comment was followed by a :jester: , as in, I was kidding. If you look through my post history 98% of the stuff I post is in jest, the other 2% is when I know the answer to a question somebody is answering. As a former 10 year master tech for General Motors, I can assure you my knowledge is sound. Just ask Kevinthegreat, i diagnosed a dead short over the phone from 200 miles away Sunday without ever touching a vehicle. As for your "desk" job, I got tired of turning wrenches for money and got away from it when i saw an opportunity, something those of us with college educations can do when said opportunites arise. A wise man once told me, "work smarter, not harder". I don't go home dirty, I don't keep long work hours, and I don't worry about what I'm gonna do when I can no longer lift and impact gun to make a paycheck. What do you have to fall back on, your winning personality?

Alright you win. I am sure your a great guy and I wish I had your great life out there in Missouri.

People do need hardwoods here and there is a house for sale 2 doors down. :squintnoeswerdrun:

Cool. Hey KC I apologize about the wife comment, that was out of line. As for the rest of it I was just trying to get under your skin. I am sure we would get along just fine if we met. Good reading though huh.

haha this thread was a very great source of entertainment for the past few days thanks!pepsicheer.gif

lol

Cool. Hey KC I apologize about the wife comment, that was out of line. As for the rest of it I was just trying to get under your skin. I am sure we would get along just fine if we met.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so does this mean we're one big happy fvcking family now again?! :fingersx:

Cool. Hey KC I apologize about the wife comment, that was out of line. As for the rest of it I was just trying to get under your skin. I am sure we would get along just fine if we met. Good reading though huh.

lol

:cheers:

'twas good reading, made the day go by faster