Fontana Speedway Drags

12'SROCK

Thinking about running my truck this Saturday at the track. Anyone else think of running? It's this weekend, Saturday October 30th.......

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.

Race your own car for only $20

Watch your friends race for only $10

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Thinking about running my truck this Saturday at the track. Anyone else think of running? It's this weekend, Saturday October 30th.......

:banghead: Now you decide to go that I'm back on the Eastcoast.:jester: G/L Art, let us know what she runs.

ill come out and watch . scared to run the dmax and break it . i bet it has a 15 in it.

you guys should race art i think he has you pretty easy .

Last time me and Art where at the track together he ran his best of 13.4 and I ran a 13.5. That was before his recent monster TC mod so he probably would get me.

Last time me and Art where at the track together he ran his best of 13.4 and I ran a 13.5. That was before his recent monster TC mod so he probably would get me.

Well I hope to be at 13.00 or better. I know I can get a 1.7-1.8 60' now compared to my old 2.01 60'... So what ever she runs Saturday is what she runs. I hope it is not hot though or shitty DA'.

i forgot art also got it tuned again . art like i said my wheels are here i can bring em if you want. it will be a good race either way ill bring the cam.

Art doesn't need wheels, he needs to fix the axle wrap that is causing major wheel hop. And I might have a solution to it, but it needs your help.