Easy Headers

RickRolled

Unless you're in Cali it shouldn't really matter if you move the cats. All you'd need to do is get some 3" cats and have them either clamped or welded directly onto the header collectors and then have an exhaust shop route the pipes to your existing exhaust. Or you could spend more money and buy a header system that comes with catted mid pipes.

im looking into getting some obx lt's they look pretty good

I personally think Dynatechs are overrated. The ONLY difference in the OBX's and Dynatechs is the "loop" on the drivers side. For $700.00 difference I can definatly live with that as they are the exact same. Hell if you dont want the loop and dont have $1200 go with LPP. If you have the $1200 to drop on exhaust, go with American Racing.

BUT, if you plan to make big power later def might want to consider going with American Racing right off the bat as the OBX, Dynatechs, and LPP's can only flow so much before they become restrictive.

I have OBX's and had them coated. I can say I am satisfied for sure and would recommend them to anyone for a mild daily driver.