Here We Go Again, Huge Tranny Leak

okay guys, i was just messing around. I love my truck, a lot. was just a frustrating month.

2bFAST: why not complain? it is a way of venting and makes the feeling of accomplishment that much better when something actually goes right!

The trans was cleaned really well before reinstall and i wiped out the inside of the bell housing after it was all bolted up (the area i could reach)

The leak is very small, few drops a day, but after changing all the seals i wanted it to be nice and dry. Think there must be a crack in the converter or something.

Looking into the front axle. it is where the passenger side axle bolts to the differential. No idea what is involved in the repair as of yet.

also looking for better muffler to silent the truck down a little....way too loud. (magnaflows, long tubes, exit in front of rear tire)

thanks for all the help and will let you know what i find.

PS the no start was from corroded terminals on the starter and a halfway unplugged sensor above starter

• 3 weeks later...