My Build

tonycillo

i am looking to build me a SCSB clone. i sold my 04 ss because was costing me to much, wish i had it back everyday. i sold the truck and bought a 2003 mustang mach 1... but i found out i cant own a car and be happy so i looking to sell the car(only having it for 1 month so far) and buy a 2000-2005 silverado. i am wanting to drop a 6.0 into in, not sure if i want to do lq9 or lq4... but i will be taking the block to the local shop here (beir brothers) and having them turn it into a 408. i am not sure on the internals just yet. i am just shooting for about 450 rwhp on motor.

one thing i am not sure about is when i buy the truck should i look for a v8 or v6. i can get v6's at least 3 grand cheaper, just not sure what i would need to do if i got the v6.. i think if i get the v6 i have to get everything to swap it to a v8 unless i bought a motor with all the stuff on it.

this is my build in the early stage... hoping by the end of winter ill have the bored over block in the basement and interanls being put in.