Vandals Had Fun With My Truck!

SSThunder

:mad: just got a 2000 Silverado LT extended cab in Sept. and now it needs paint. Looks like some kids had fun with it last night with a key or other object. lots of scratches. The dark color of the truck helps hide some scratches but there are lots fo them. Glad the vette lives in the garage and the SS is gone. Either one of those and I would have went off. I'm still pissed but have full coverage with a $500 deductible so it could be worse. Someone will be out to look over it Monday. Going to add some security cameras around the house. Hopefully I'll catch the littls pricks on camera if they come back.

Man sry to hear that, it too bad that you have to resort to getting security cams at your own house, thats why i have one mean mother of a dog, had someone out in my yard this past summer didn't stay long LOL, Anyway hope you find out who it was somehow and they get thiers.

Yep. Insurance adjuster came today and said $2,500 in damage. Doesn't seem that bad to me. I guess I'll see what a few body shops say.

Doesn't take much these day's to see that amount on a repair bill, any luck finding those responsible for your trouble?

Doesn't take much these day's to see that amount on a repair bill, any luck finding those responsible for your trouble?

Nah. I'm pretty positive it's some local kids. I live in a subdivision and I've seen them out late during this summer. I'm going to order some security cameras this week and be ready in case they get bord again.